This past week has been a whirlwind! Talks of working with new designers, teaming up with new videographers and of course, shooting as much as possible I do have to admit, having my usual willingness to buckle down and cross dozens of tasks off of my daily to-do list has been much more difficult this week due to the amazing weather we have been having.
I always feel like I have defend Seattle to all of our friends and family that live in California and if they only knew how amazingly beautiful it is here in Washington during a day like today is. I keep staring out my window wondering if anyone else agrees that it should be mandatory to take a day off when the weather looks like this.
By the way, I visited the Tulip Festival at Mount Vernon last week:
Here are this weeks lows and highs (since we like to leave off on a positive note)
- It’s so nice outside and I’m not outside.
- My husband Devin has never seen the Disney version of Hercules - the best movie of all time.
- I have this odd need to make cupcakes right this second.
- I probably need a new computer.
- It’s gonna be a bright and sunshin-y day!
- I have a photo project I’m going to start working on today. It’s one of those “just for fun” projects and I can’t wait to share it with everyone! (It’s going to be just silly!)
- I got some new equipment this week and am waiting impatiently for it to come to my doorstep.
- My first wedding of the year is in 15 days!!!!!
- I’m so excited about this new brand update. I really feel like this is the one and I’ll never need to change it again. Ever.
- I got Devin to agree to do a photo session with me. He hates being in photographs therefore this is a big accomplishment.
- One of our good couple friends said they were coming into Seattle this summer <3
- We will be attending a duel Star Wars Cinco de Mayo Party tomorrow evening.